[LLVMdev] LoopVectorizer in OpenCL C work group autovectorization

Ralf Karrenberg Chareos at gmx.de
Thu Jan 31 23:49:28 PST 2013

Hi Hal,

On 1/31/13 6:47 PM, Hal Finkel wrote:
>>> In any case, since our own OpenCL driver is more of a
>>> proof-of-concept
>>> implementation and not very robust, I'd be willing to give it a try
>>> integrate the current libWFV into pocl. This should boost
>>> performance
>>> quite a bit for many kernels without too much effort ;). I just
>
> Ralf, Does this mean that you're close to releasing the new version?

It depends ;). The new version is already running in our OpenCL driver,
which means that it is more or less at the same level of the old
implementation now. However, the exploitation of the divergence analysis
as described in our CC'12 paper is not fully implemented yet, I can't
seem to find the time for that right now :(.
Anyway, if you guys are interested, I can give you access to the repository.

Best,
Ralf