[LLVMdev] Clang now included in Android NDK r8c

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:01:04 PST 2013

Hi LLVM Android NDK developers,

I was curious how clang was built for this release, but didn't find the
llvm-setup executable in the NDK.  Can you share how your build was
configured here?

And I see the Chromium build distributes a separate version of clang that
looks to be somewhere beyond the 3.2 release.  Has there been any talk of
both Android and Chromium sharing the same clang?  Or is it that Chromium
needs to be on the bleeding edge for the Native Client stuff?  ...or
something like that?

Thanks,
Greg