[LLVMdev] Getting command line options to affect subtarget features

Bill Schmidt wschmidt at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 31 09:29:53 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 11:23 -0600, Bill Schmidt wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 10:17 -0600, Bill Schmidt wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 09:42 -0600, Hal Finkel wrote:

I found some ideas to try in
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2011-September/017087.html.
Perhaps I can try pushing these tokens onto CmdArgs and then enable
altivec as a feature in PPCTargetInfo::setFeatureEnabled():

-Xclang -target-feature -Xclang -altivec

I'll give that a whirl and see what happens.

Bill