[LLVMdev] multiple LLVMContext or just one?

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Wed Jan 30 22:20:15 PST 2013

When building multiple modules should I be using multiple LLVMContext's
or just one of them shared between the modules?

I'm a little bit uncertain in regards to how the types work. The IR type
checking appears to check exact ptrs for equality so how would multiple
contexts actually work?  Or is the type checking limited to within a
given module?

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.