[LLVMdev] Assertions in RuntimeDyldELF in ExecutionEngine/MCJIT tests

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Wed Jan 30 08:34:54 PST 2013

Yes, at some point we definitely should introduce stubs as a last resort for x86-64 relocations when the sections are too far apart, but I'd like to avoid it whenever possible.

What I meant in my previous message was that I'd have RecordingMemoryManager use something other than malloc (such as the memory API used by SectionMemoryManager) to keep section near one another.

-Andy