[LLVMdev] Fails to compile w/ MinGW: sys/mman.h: No such file or directory

MortenMacFly mac-fly at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 22:22:01 PST 2013

I am having trouble getting LLVM/Clang to compile from SVN/trunk on win32
using MinGW (4.7.1). The error is:
sys/mman.h: No such file or directory
...and it happens during compilation of:
[LLVM/Clang]\projects\compiler-rt\lib\enable_execute_stack.c
I configured everything carefully as "CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE" "Release". I have in
the PATH (in that order):
- CMake
- MinGW
- Python 2.7.2
- ActivePerl
- Subversion 1.7.x
- GraphViz 2.3.0
All tools are found, configuration w/ Cmake succeeds hence that error. It
used to work like that when I compiled earlier, but that's roughly 4 month
ago. :-/

What can I do?

BTW: I think I posted this to the wrong mailing list in the first place, so
I repeat here (sorry for that):
(See reference:
http://llvm.1065342.n5.nabble.com/Fails-to-compile-w-MinGW-sys-mman-h-No-such-file-or-directory-tt53919.html)