[LLVMdev] Loads not hoisted out of the loop

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Fri Jan 18 09:34:29 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I agree. FWIW, I'm currently working on making the LLVM-based Fortran compiler non-hypothetical, and so for several reasons, I'd like to have a solution to this. If we can't think of anything better, we could always fall back to the N^2 metadata solution (explicit mark as no-alias all pairs that don't alias), but I'd rather we come up with something else.

 -Hal

> -Krzysztof
>

> --
> Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum,
> hosted by The Linux Foundation

Hal Finkel
Postdoctoral Appointee
Leadership Computing Facility