[LLVMdev] LLVM master will be unavailable tonight

Galina Kistanova gkistanova at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:34:24 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

I have migrated the buildmaster to the PostgreSQL.
All the data has been preserved and all builds are valid (none of the
builds has been affected by the migration and restart).

I have tested and watched it over the weekend, and it seems everything
works fine.
The response time of the WebUI is fine.

Please let me know if you will see or notice anything odd.

Thanks

Galina