[LLVMdev] Using C++'11 language features in LLVM itself

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Sun Jan 13 11:03:51 PST 2013

"Matthieu M." <matthieu.monrocq at gmail.com> writes:

> Using the Apache Wiki [1] I summed up what can be used simultaneously
> by gcc, MSVC and clang.

Thanks, that's quite helpful. Just a clarification for the benefit of
those not familiarized with Visual Studio:

> gcc 4.7, MSVC 11 nov' 12, clang 3.1
> => main additions: initializer lists, variadic templates v1.0 [4].

"MSVC 11 nov' 12" is a technology preview not ready for use on
production environments and without a release date. It is good to see it
in the table just to know what Microsoft is working on, but otherwise
irrelevant.