[LLVMdev] Using C++'11 language features in LLVM itself

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 10:39:10 PST 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Tim Northover <t.p.northover at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Good points David, I don't feel qualified to evaluate the differences
>> between those versions though... Perhaps Richard or Doug could comment here?
>
> Unless I'm misreading the buildbots, we don't actually have anything
> trying to build with MSVC. Have we considered how we're going to
> enforce these rather subtle distinctions?

The buildbots on lab.llvm.org don't cover Windows, but Takumi
maintains Windows buildbots & fairly diligently (autoreporting to IRC,
plus manual follow up on review threads, etc) maintains them. Some
other developers (such as Michael Spencer) work on Windows on a
regular basis, so they'll essentially come screaming if it breaks ;)