[LLVMdev] ExecutionEngine always comes back NULL

Manuele Conti manuele.conti at sirius-es.it
Tue Jan 8 08:09:53 PST 2013

Sorry I forgot to add code that I use to run code:

/* Executes the AST by running the main function */
GenericValue CodeGenContext::runCode() {
std::cout << "Running code...\n";
ExecutionEngine *ee = EngineBuilder(module).create();
vector<GenericValue> noargs;
GenericValue v = ee->runFunction(mainFunction, noargs);
std::cout << "Code was run.\n";
return v;
}