[LLVMdev] LLVM IR execution in JavaScript

Alon Zakai azakai at mozilla.com
Wed Jan 2 12:10:36 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yeah, as mentioned in the demo page, it isn't optimized, it's just something I hacked up. With some more work it could be much faster.

A few seconds is slower than I would expect though. It takes me about 1 second for hello world, I am on a nightly build of Firefox though (nightly builds tend to be faster than stable releases), perhaps that is the difference.

- azakai