[LLVMdev] GSoC 2013

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:44:18 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Dmitry Mikushin <dmitry at kernelgen.org> wrote:
> Hi Anton,
>
> I think it would be worth to remove this signature in the bottom line:
>
> Last modified: $Date: 2009/12/16 09:03:23 $
>
> Otherwise, new people may think this page is long time abandoned :)

It indicates that it *is* long-abandoned! We need to start actively
adding to it.

Maybe it would get more traffic if we brought the page into the Sphinx
docs? That way, developers can easily modify it without having to
check out another (little-known) SVN repo. Anton, what do you think
about that? It might be good to start fresh to ensure a high
signal/noise (up to date/out of date) ratio.

-- Sean Silva