[LLVMdev] GCMetadataPrinter::finishAssembly not executed?

Dmitry Babokin babokin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:53:05 PST 2013

Yiannis,

-    /// clear - Resets the pass. The metadata deleter pass calls this.
+    /// clear - Resets the pass. The metadata printer pass calls this.

I would propose different text here:
/// clear - Resets the pass. Any pass, which uses GCModuleInfo(), should
call it in doFinalization().

Does it make sense?

-Dmitry