[LLVMdev] question about llvm C++ standard?

陳韋任 (Wei-Ren Chen) chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Feb 26 22:24:33 PST 2013

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 05:23:41PM +0800, Ning Wu wrote:
> Hello :
>     Thnks for watch my question,

  LLVM does not define it's own C++ standard. You are asking for the
coding style, I guess? Or you're really asking about the C++ standard?
You have to pay for current C++ standard if I remember correctly. Or
you can find the working draft copy which is close to the standard one.

  http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/n1905.pdf

This kind of question is more related to clang (a compiler frontend
for LLVM). Clang has it's own ML.

  http://clang.llvm.org/

HTH,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,