[LLVMdev] how to access the identifier table

Niko Zarzani koni10 at hotmail.it
Mon Feb 18 16:43:19 PST 2013

Hi, I am new with the llvm infrastructure and I am trying to write a Pass that prints the mapping between IR variable names and the names of the variables in the source code.As I can see from the generated IR .s files of simple programs variables preserve the same name. If it is not always the case that names are preserved, there is a way during the execution of a Pass to access a table with the mapping between the names?I think maybe the right table that I should try to access is the IdentifierTable but I do not find a way to get inside a Pass. Any suggestion or example will be really appreciated.Thank you in advance,Niko