[LLVMdev] adding a codegen pass into llvm

marwayusuf at feng.bu.edu.eg marwayusuf at feng.bu.edu.eg
Mon Feb 18 05:15:53 PST 2013

Dear All
I really need your help in this issue. I'm stuck in this step. I tried a lot of suggestions but nothing worked.
The question is: How I apply my pass (which is a machine function pass) on some program?
Any help is - really - appreciated.

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST MSc Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.