[LLVMdev] testing a cross compiler

Dmitry Mikushin dmitry at kernelgen.org
Fri Feb 15 18:42:26 PST 2013

Hi Preston,

FWIW, at KernelGen we have "behavior tests" for a similar purpose - to test
various aspects of code generation correctness:
https://hpcforge.org/scm/viewvc.php/tests/behavior/?root=kernelgen

It's not too big though, and is rather specialized on compute stuff. Also
I'm not sure if it is "solid" enough and suites your needs it terms of
focus, but still... Languages are C and Fortran. At least one positive
side: the infrastructure is way simpler than LLVM test suite - just plain
makefiles and comparison against reference results.

Best regards,
- D.