[LLVMdev] metadata as function arguments

Niko Zarzani koni10 at hotmail.it
Mon Feb 11 15:14:27 PST 2013

>That's metadata for arguments to calling a function, you tried to attach metadata to the arguments of a declaration of a function.
I didn't notice that it was a call statement, thank you for the answer!There is another way to attach metadata to a function definition? Or is it better to attach the metadata with the string with the prerequisites to the first instruction of the function? or maybe write it in comments before the function definition and then get them in some other way?Thank you again!
Niko