[LLVMdev] Is there any llvm neon intrinsic that maps to vmla.f32 instruction ?

Sebastien DELDON-GNB sebastien.deldon at st.com
Mon Feb 11 08:57:05 PST 2013

Hi David,

Your point is correct, I guess then vmlx-forwarding attribute needs to be revisited, since it is on by default for Cortex-A9. So far on codes I'm looking at (not only MILC), it always a win to disable it for Cortex-A9. In any case, I'm speaking about scalar (not vector) fp (not integer) operations, that's why I would like a way to selectively enable it for such kind of operations only.

Best Regards
Seb