[LLVMdev] llvm installation

Manoj C manoj.chinthala at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 04:14:48 PST 2013

hello sir,
          i am using llvm compiler for my project.i an doing llvm
installation.i followed all the steps in the llvm website but after running
this command

../llvm/configure --enable-targets=host-only  it executed but it didnt
create any make file in build directory ,only config.log file is appeared
after running this command.

after running the later command it is showing like this
manoj at ubuntu:~/Desktop/LLVM/build$ make -j 4
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop

please help me to finish installation. i am running installation ubuntu os.