[LLVMdev] The MBlaze backend: can we remove it?

Rogelio Serrano rogelio.serrano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:38:00 PST 2013

On Feb 6, 2013 4:52 AM, "Chandler Carruth" <chandlerc at gmail.com> wrote:

> The MBlaze backend seems to be essentially unmaintained since 2011. The
maintainer (Wesley Peck who is BCC'ed) seems to have vanished, and in fact
all emails to him are bouncing.

> I propose to remove the MBlaze backend on Friday if none step forward as
a maintainer. Currently, folks are having to keep it up to date when
changing shared parts of the backend with no help.

> -Chandler

Hi i have a new customer who needs it. I'm interested in maintaining it
myself.

I need to step up quickly though because i haven't even looked at the
backend since 2011.