[LLVMdev] How to write plugin in CLANG.

Nilesh Chatekar chatekarnilesh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:35:54 PST 2013

Hi,
   I am new to LLVM and CLANG, I want to write plugin for printing detailed
information about source code such as member function, function calls etc.
I have referred PrintFunctionNames.cpp, and on line documentation for it,
still i am confused about implementation of functions
ex:- from  CallGraph.cpp i want to use VisitCallExpr(CallExpr *E) and  void
CallGraph::print(raw_ostream &OS),  also I am getting  different useful
functions regarding my purpose but not getting how to override those
functions, is there tutorial available regarding this.

                  Thanks & Regards
                   Nilesh