[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Promote AArch64 to be built by default

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:56:04 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Tim Northover <t.p.northover at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think this is the right thing to do. Once you've resolved the Mac and Windows issues, go for it.
>
> Thanks Doub. Just to let people know what happened. I enabled in
> r174322 around lunchtime. Here's a report of the noticed failures with
> status (important/outstanding ones at the top). Feel free to do
> anything from telling me about more problems to reverting the patch
> when llvm.org comes up.
>
> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-x86_64-ubuntu-gdb-75/builds/1892:
>     Didn't rerun configure. If anyone has access to this, forcing it
> would be very helpful.

Yeah, not sure what the problem was there - usually the make-based
build reconfigures if it notices changes to the config/source make
files, doesn't it? (or perhaps I'm too used to the cmake build which
certainly does this)

Anyway, I manually nuked the build dir, so hopefully it'll build clean shortly.