[LLVMdev] running clang format on the Mips target

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Dec 21 06:43:35 PST 2013

As someone with an  lot of out-of-tree changes to the MIPS back end, I would consider this to be somewhat impolite.  I hope to upstream the changes that are relevant to users of other MIPS-derived processors in the new year, and having large numbers of formatting changes would make rebasing a lot more painful.

David