[LLVMdev] How to XFAIL test cases with buildbot LNTFactory

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Thu Dec 19 01:08:41 PST 2013

Hi,

I am currently trying to set up new performance and regression testers
for Polly and LLVM and would like to XFAIL two test cases. I am using
the LNTBuilder instead of the NightlyTestBuilder out of the assumption
that the LNTBuilder is the more modern solution.

However, when trying to xfail test cases I realized the xfail=[]
parameter of getLNTFactor is ignored. Previously this was not an issue,
as LNT would automatically XFAIL test cases that failed in the previous
run, but it seems Daniel removed this 'feature' a year ago:

commit 11987a4615f2a751c30ad6de29e1c277446a940c