[LLVMdev] Phabricator email

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Wed Dec 11 08:52:20 PST 2013

I'm not getting the error email you mention, but I have noticed it silently dropping replies (including my own on occasion). I haven't spotted anything the missing replies have in common.

The web interface did just pop up with this though:
	Unhandled Exception ("Exception")
	Failed to proc_open(): proc_open(): fork failed - Cannot allocate memory