[LLVMdev] Switching to the new MingW ABI

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Tue Dec 10 16:20:25 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Reid Kleckner <rnk at google.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Hans Wennborg <hans at chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>> It would be nice if we could make the TypePrinter not print the
>> calling convention if it's the default one for the ABI, but
>> TypePrinter doesn't have a lot of context.. no Sema, no ASTContext :/
>

> Does this patch fix any failures for you?  It doesn't fix that test case,
> unfortunately.

Unfortunately, no, I still see the same failures. These are the
TypePrinter related failures I see:

    Clang :: CXX/class.access/p6.cpp
    Clang :: CXX/expr/expr.const/p3-0x.cpp
    Clang :: CXX/expr/expr.mptr.oper/p5.cpp
    Clang :: CXX/expr/expr.mptr.oper/p6-0x.cpp
    Clang :: CXX/expr/expr.unary/expr.unary.op/p4.cpp
    Clang :: CXX/temp/temp.arg/temp.arg.nontype/p5.cpp
    Clang :: SemaCXX/addr-of-overloaded-function.cpp
    Clang :: SemaCXX/const-cast.cpp
    Clang :: SemaCXX/cstyle-cast.cpp
    Clang :: SemaCXX/functional-cast.cpp
    Clang :: SemaCXX/reinterpret-cast.cpp
    Clang :: SemaCXX/static-cast.cpp
Printing thiscall attribute on member function pointer type.

    Clang :: CXX/dcl.dcl/dcl.spec/dcl.constexpr/p1.cpp
    Clang :: SemaTemplate/explicit-instantiation.cpp
    Clang :: SemaTemplate/instantiate-method.cpp
    Clang :: SemaTemplate/temp_arg_nontype.cpp
Printing thiscall attribute for function type after explicit
specialization function match failure.

 - Hans