[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4rc2 Binaries Now Available

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 10:46:42 PST 2013

+grosbach

Hi Hal,

Re (1): Jim is our resident ARM expert. Adding him here.

Re (2): There are a ton of simple programs that have been reported over the
last month that are failing at higher levels. It's quite disturbing,
really. I don't have a lot of time to debug these (it's no longer my main
job to work on LLVM). I'll try to press people as much as possible.

-bw