[LLVMdev] LLVM toolchain for Visual Studio

Kelly Sommers kell.sommers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 06:37:35 PST 2013

Thanks for the reply Reid! I took a look at that script and found that the
files were properly copied so I poked around some more.

I found that if I started a new win32 console application, LLVM shows up in
the toolchain drop down! But if I open another project file from an
existing project to see if it compiles in LLVM the dropdown options are
missing!

Do you know what might be deciding when the option appears? Is there
another setting in the project that needs to be set?

Thanks for the help!