[LLVMdev] Disabling certain optimizations at -O1?

Evgeniy Stepanov eugeni.stepanov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 01:02:49 PST 2013

Renato,

I'm not sure I follow. By #pragma, do you mean a C-level thing? By
table of flags, some hypothetical place where the proposed
"Simple|Speed|Space|Aggressive" setting lives, accessible by IR
passes? Sounds like what Philip needs is a more specific
PreserveStackTraces setting in the same place, that's on by default at
-O1, and overridable by some find of -fpreserve-stack-traces Clang
command-line flag.