[LLVMdev] buildbot failure in LLVM on clang-amd64-openbsd

Brad Smith brad at comstyle.com
Fri Aug 30 12:51:35 PDT 2013

On 30/08/13 1:50 PM, Charles Davis wrote:
> This builder is taking too long to build. (The build stops because of a timeout.)
>
> Chip

I should have some additional memory for the system soon to resolve the
issue of the build timeouts. I had asked to have the timeout value
bumped up since there is one file at least that pushes the system into a
lot of swap for quite awhile but that did not seem to work out after a
few requests to do so.