[LLVMdev] adding customized functions to the modules

emily thomas emilythomas007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:49:02 PDT 2013

I am new to llvm, so I apologise for the trivial question.
I have an AST from antlr, and I am walking the tree and generating llvm IR
from it.  When I get a function definition, I  call
<module>->getOrInsertFunction(..). But, my function arguments can have
parameter or return types  not defined in enum TypeID. So, is there a way
to map such functions? Or is the only way to do this is to map the datatpes
to the llvm antlr types?

Thanks