[LLVMdev] Question about removeFromParent

Rasha Omar rasha.sala7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:43:48 PDT 2013

I have Function
Function* F;
and one of its basic blocks BB

I want to insert this BB into a new function without remove it from the
original
according that BList is the list of the basic blocks of the newFunction

BList.insert(BB);

but I don't want to call BB->removeFromParent(); and without this method it
give me error that BB is already in a container

is there another function that get copy without deleting?

Thank you in advance

--
*     Rasha Salah Omar
     Msc Student at E-JUST

*     e-mail: rasha.omar at ejust.edu.eg*
 P* Please consider the environment before printing this email.*