[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] -fsanitize=address on centos 6.4

Sharma, Yogesh Yogesh.Sharma at saabsensis.com
Mon Aug 19 11:42:24 PDT 2013

I did a make update.  I thought I was running the newest version of compiler-rt.  But now I can't even get the project to build.  I get the following error:

i386-redhat-linux-gnu-clang++: clang/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/SmallVector.h:544: typename llvm::SmallVectorTemplateBase<T, llvm::isPodLike::value>::iterator llvm::SmallVectorImpl<T>::insert(typename llvm::SmallVectorTemplateBase<T, llvm::isPodLike::value>::iterator, const T&) [with T = const char*]: Assertion `I <= this->end() && "Inserting past the end of the vector."' failed.
0  i386-redhat-linux-gnu-clang++ 0x0000000002431452 llvm::sys::PrintStackTrace(_IO_FILE*) + 34
1  i386-redhat-linux-gnu-clang++ 0x000000000243264a
2  libpthread.so.0               0x0000003b1d60f500
3  libc.so.6                     0x0000003b1d2328a5 gsignal + 53
4  libc.so.6                     0x0000003b1d234085 abort + 373
5  libc.so.6                     0x0000003b1d22ba1e
6  libc.so.6                     0x0000003b1d22bae0 __assert_perror_fail + 0
7  i386-redhat-linux-gnu-clang++ 0x00000000006adb64 main + 8420
8  libc.so.6                     0x0000003b1d21ecdd __libc_start_main + 253
9  i386-redhat-linux-gnu-clang++ 0x00000000006a5759