[LLVMdev] How to disbale loop-rotate in opt -O3 ?

Dmitry Mikushin dmitry at kernelgen.org
Mon Aug 19 06:25:02 PDT 2013

> However, I am not successful in calling the passes in this form, as I already get an error on the first pass:

Just remove -targetdata from the list of options, and it should work:

$ opt -no-aa -tbaa -targetlibinfo -basicaa -preverify -domtree -verify
-simplifycfg -domtree -scalarrepl -early-cse -lower-expect
-targetlibinfo -no-aa -tbaa -basicaa -globalopt -ipsccp -deadargelim
-instcombine -simplifycfg -basiccg -prune-eh -inline -functionattrs
-argpromotion -scalarrepl-ssa -domtree -early-cse -simplify-libcalls
-lazy-value-info -jump-threading -correlated-propagation -simplifycfg
-instcombine -tailcallelim -simplifycfg -reassociate -domtree -loops
-loop-simplify -lcssa -loop-rotate -licm -lcssa -loop-unswitch
-instcombine -scalar-evolution -loop-simplify -lcssa -indvars
-loop-idiom -loop-deletion -loop-unroll -memdep -gvn -memdep
-memcpyopt -sccp -instcombine -lazy-value-info -jump-threading
-correlated-propagation -domtree -memdep -dse -adce -simplifycfg
-instcombine -strip-dead-prototypes -globaldce -constmerge -preverify
-domtree -verify file.ll -S -o -