[LLVMdev] pbqp register allocator-need help

Lang Hames lhames at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 16:49:37 PDT 2013

Hi Smriti,

What version of LLVM are you using? Unfortunately there was a bug in the
PBQP allocator in 3.2 and 3.3 LLVM releases. This bug has been corrected in
the development branch.

If you're building LLVM from source you can fix the bug by applying patches
r181973 and r185378. These should apply cleanly to the source for LLVM 3.2
and 3.3.

If you're still having problems please let me know - I'm very happy to help
you get this working.

Cheers,
Lang.