[LLVMdev] pbqp register allocator-need help

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:29:32 PDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Smriti Jaiswal
<jaiswal.smriti at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Sir,
>
> Im trying to test run pbqp register allocator for small C programs.
>
> by
>
> llc -regalloc=pbqp -debug <bitcode of the file>
>
> It is giving me segmentation fault for even very simple programs having
> loops or if statements.
> Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

Could you provide a specific example file (preferably a particularly simple
one) that reproduces this problem? (along with the exact command line)

if you can repro this crash with C source and Clang, the Clang crash
reporting mechanisms (it will provide a .sh and .i file & instruct you to
attach those files to a bug report) are quite handy when reporting bugs.