[LLVMdev] llvm cmake build option ((enable-experimental-targets=R600)) question

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Sun Aug 11 17:01:18 PDT 2013

"lux-integ" <lux-integ at btconnect.com> writes:

[snip]

> So in a nutshell I would be grateful for some advice on how one enables this
> option in a cmake build of llvm-3.(2,3,4)

R600 was added to the list of known targets on the top-level
CMakeLists.txt on June 22. So you can grab the LLVM development sources
from svn or git and it should work (TM).

If you wish to use LLVM 3.3, edit the top-level CMakeLists.txt file and
add R600 to the list of known targets (LLVM_ALL_TARGETS). Then build as
usual.