[LLVMdev] Enjoying vmkit

Danya Berezun danya.berezun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 08:08:17 PDT 2013

Hi.
I became study vmkit and did not find any methods to understand its
structure and functional capabilities expect building toyVM. In process of
its building I have encountered with some problems:
1) I don't understand how and when tracer is called by collector, because
methods MandelPix::tracer and Picture::tracer I had wrote are never called
by collector;
2) I don't understand how I should generate call jitCompute "in func"
in ToyCompiler::generateCode function and were results
picture(Toy::Picture*) have to be initialized.

If it is any other methods enjoying vmkit or some documentation on english
please tell me about them.