[LLVMdev] lld build

gamma_chen gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Aug 7 22:22:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

Currently, I can build lld/llvm on Fedora 17 but fail to build it on iMac. The commands I use as follows. Anyone can help me? Or is there the lld mail list I can post the question?

Linux/Fedora can be built by the following command
cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang++ -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-std=c++11 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -G "Unix Makefiles" ../src/
make

iMac cannot be built by the following command (fail on Xcode compile)
cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang++ -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-std=c++0x -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -G "Xcode" ../src/

Jonathan