[LLVMdev] RTSC - Real-Time Systems Compiler

Tobias Klaus klaus at cs.fau.de
Wed Aug 7 03:20:40 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

We are using the LLVM infrastructure inside the RTSC, a operating system
aware compiler used for research in the field of real-time systems.
For further information please check out our website:
https://www4.cs.fau.de/Research/RTSC/

In the future we would like to use this new logo for our project:
https://www4.cs.fau.de/~klaus/rtsc-wyvern.png

Since we directly modified the LLVM-wyvern we aren't sure if this is
covered by the usage rights on your logo.
Could you please clarify if there is a problem with us using the wyvern
in our logo(s)?

We would also be honoured if you would list us on the users-page on
llvm.org.

Thank you very much,
Tobias