[LLVMdev] Instruction does not dominate all uses! <badref> ??

Abhinash Jain omnia at mailinator.com
Tue Aug 6 23:45:01 PDT 2013

@edA-qa mort-ora-y,

>>It is still my responsibility to ensure that value/reference is actually
created prior to its use in the block.

Can You tell me how will you ensure this thing?

Actually am also stuck on somewhat similar issue and facing this same error.
But since am NOVICE to llvm I couldn't able to figure it out that how to
code to get this error resolved.
If you can help me from implementation perspective than it will be great.