[LLVMdev] Phabricator unreachable

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Tue Apr 30 00:41:40 PDT 2013

Folks, as some may have noticed, we've gotten Phabricator back up. Same
address as always.

Note that there are at least some ISPs, VPNs, and other caching layers that
are caching the wrong IP address. It should propagate over the next hour
(at most, it may take 48 hours in some places). If you want, you can shove
a manual override in your hosts file -- point it at 50.18.127.156 and you
should be good-to-go.

Sorry for the disruption.
-Chandler