[LLVMdev] GSoC project questions.

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Wed Apr 24 12:03:08 PDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

FWIW, this is still widely used in F77 code (as are common blocks). This is, essentially, how you get 'union' in Fortran. I think it is not used much in modern Fortran, however. I recommend that we should at least think about how to support these various things, but only actually do it up front if it is in BLAS.

 -Hal