[LLVMdev] GSoC project questions.

Alex L arphaman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:05:06 PDT 2013

Hi again.

I've though more about the full standard being too ambitious, and now I
fully agree with that. So I had a go at choosing the useful subset of
Fortran on which I would like to work on - my update proposal can be viewed
at https://gist.github.com/hyp/5434845 .
Focusing on less should also improve my productivity and lead to a better
summer of code project by drastically reducing the pressure :)