[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [Announcement] 3.3 Release Planning!

陳韋任 (Wei-Ren Chen) chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Apr 24 04:42:34 PDT 2013

Hi Renato,

> > Sorry but the goal of Debian porterboxes is not for upstream testing
> > their software but for packaging purposes.
> >
> > You should instead have a look to the GCC compilation farm:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
> > Some LLVM developers are using these servers for testing LLVM and
> > Dragonegg.
> >

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm separating some of our boards for release testing. What kind of
> hardware do you need and how many of each? I'm not promising anything, but
> I already have a Beagle and a Panda just for the release, and am setting
> them up as we speak. I may be able to get a quad-core A9 for test-suite
> runs, will know later this week.
>
> Unfortunately, I only have one A15 (the test-suite buildbot), so if we want
> to use that as well we'll have to stop the bot.
>
> If you have any requirement for testing and building the binaries for this
> release, let me know and we can work out a solution.

  Nothing special so far. From my experience, Panda would be good for
testing, but I don't know how good Beagle is (how much time it takes
for compilation and testing run?). I would like to have multiple Panda
if possible (not one Beagle, and one Panda). IMO, that makes testing
enviroment simpler.

Regards,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,