[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [Announcement] 3.3 Release Planning!

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Apr 24 04:15:23 PDT 2013

On 24 April 2013 12:01, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian.org> wrote:

> Sorry but the goal of Debian porterboxes is not for upstream testing
> their software but for packaging purposes.
>
> You should instead have a look to the GCC compilation farm:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
> Some LLVM developers are using these servers for testing LLVM and
> Dragonegg.

Hi Folks,

I'm separating some of our boards for release testing. What kind of
hardware do you need and how many of each? I'm not promising anything, but
I already have a Beagle and a Panda just for the release, and am setting
them up as we speak. I may be able to get a quad-core A9 for test-suite
runs, will know later this week.

Unfortunately, I only have one A15 (the test-suite buildbot), so if we want
to use that as well we'll have to stop the bot.

If you have any requirement for testing and building the binaries for this
release, let me know and we can work out a solution.

thanks,
--renato