[LLVMdev] running a pass on multiple files

Niko Zarzani koni10 at hotmail.it
Wed Apr 24 00:24:37 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I am new with LLVM and I have written a pass able to analyze the code and see if functions in a module are pure. I managed to run the pass with opt -load on a simple (single file) program IR (generated with clang). Now I am willing to run it on a structured program (probably on a benchmark suite like: http://euler.slu.edu/~fritts/mediabench/) to see how many pure function are identified and how many time it takes to perform the analysis (similarly to the -time-passes option). Do you have any suggestion on how to do it?
Thank you in advance,
Niko