[LLVMdev] Questions about attaching DWARF source code debugging information to generated LLVM-IR.

Christian Schafmeister chris.schaf at verizon.net
Tue Apr 23 13:55:45 PDT 2013

I didn't make it clear that I load my Common Lisp application into "lldb" and then load a compiled bundle into my application using dlopen (I'm on OS X and I'm generating a kind of shared library called a "bundle"). Once everything is loaded, the functions from the bundle are accessible to my Common Lisp environment but I don't seem to be able to access the bundle metadata properly from lldb.

Best,

.Chris.